These free, live, 1-hour webinars provide topical information and discussion on issues that are critically important to our customers. In each webinar, you will be guided by a TPC Training instructor and have the opportunity to ask questions.
Electrical Safety and How to Establish an Electrically Safe Work Condition
When replacing or repairing electrical equipment, it is critical to ensure that all shock and arc flash hazards have been eliminated from the equipment. Join TPC for this free 1-hour public webinar about the proper procedures for ensuring a fully de-energized electrical system. Topics include:
• The 8 steps laid out in Article 120 of NFPA 70E standard
• Best practices for lockout/tagout
• What is “stored” energy and how to release it
• Using a multimeter to verify a circuit is de-energized
Thursday, July 8th at 1pm CST
Fuses and Circuit Breakers: What you Need to Know
Virtually all electrical circuits in today’s world have fuses and circuit breakers, but their role in electrical circuits often go unnoticed. Join TPC for a free 1-hour public webinar about the function of fuses and circuit breakers. Topics include:
• What are fuses and circuit breakers designed to protect?
• What to do if a fuse blows/circuit breaker trips. And why?
• Understanding current and interrupting ratings of fuses and circuit breakers
• Testing fuses and circuit breakers are working properly using a multimeter
Thursday, July 8th at 2:30pm CST
VFDs and How They Work
Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) are widely used in industrial facilities to control the operation of motors. Join TPC for this complimentary, 1-hour public webinar about how VFDs operate. Topics include:
• The main components of a VFD
• Applications and uses of a VFD
• Common concerns during VFD operation
• VFD maintenance best practices
Thursday, August 6th at 2pm CST
Did you miss one of our webinars? View our previous webinars here.
Ready to attend a training seminar?
Browse topics, locations, and register for seminars: live.tpctraining.com